This month the Cloud Age Solutions Podcast Series with some hope: sports is back, and it’s making people feel a little bit more normal. Bob Norberg, CMO Cloud Age Solutions reflects on how that sense of “normalcy” is starting to appear in the business world as well. Norberg sees a trend: companies are adapting not just to survive the pandemic, but changing for the better long term. Norberg sees the cloud and the cloud communications community as a dynamic agency of change and valuable resource for companies making these changes. Sports, according to Norberg, is telling us that you have to adapt, that there’s more than one approach to delivering products and services, and that good data is more important than ever. Norberg comments on Cloud Age Solutions’ approach which includes a cloud native, SaaS platform called gpxcloud, which he says offers the visibility, data, automation and other features that will help companies to reinvent themselves.
- Cloud Age Solutions Releases ver 4.0.6 of its gpxcloud Software
- Support for International Telecom Cost Management: A Cloud Age Solutions Advantage
- Key Predictions for 2021 from TEM Industry Expert Hyoun Park
- Cloud Age Solutions Releases ver 4.0 of its gpxcloud Software
- What a Year It Has Been – Chris Lee at the Cloud Communications Alliance 2020 Virtual Wrap Up