Bob Norberg, the CMO of Cloud Age Solutions reports that IBM estimates that poor quality data might be costing the US economy $3.1 trillion, an amount that is roughly equal to the economy of France. An article in Harvard Business Review estimated that highly paid “knowledge workers” waste 50%-60% of their time hunting for data, correcting errors and cleaning data. To make matters worse, cleaning up data from the blizzard of information available, can cost more than outweigh the savings. Flawed data is more than an inconvenience. Misleading information can lead to flawed public policies and other action that can cause real harm. In this podcast Norberg describes viable options utilizing automating data collection, translation and standardization, deep expertise in telecom products and services.
- Cloud Age Solutions Releases ver 4.0.6 of its gpxcloud Software
- Support for International Telecom Cost Management: A Cloud Age Solutions Advantage
- Key Predictions for 2021 from TEM Industry Expert Hyoun Park
- Cloud Age Solutions Releases ver 4.0 of its gpxcloud Software
- What a Year It Has Been – Chris Lee at the Cloud Communications Alliance 2020 Virtual Wrap Up